This is the first of a couple of regular seasonal posts – the look-ahead to 2019 books will follow at the weekend. Traffic to this blog was up just over 3% in the past 12 months, so a big thank you especially to regular readers, and especially as I posted less frequently than in previous years thanks to my new job.
The most popular posts were:
- More Classics (and other novels) for economists, which followed the previous day’s post on Classics for economists).
- Review of Exact Thinking in Demented Times
- Review of Republic of Beliefs
- Review of The New Enclosure
- The look-ahead to books being published early in 2018
- Review of Unelected Power
- Review of Forging Ahead, Falling Behind and Fighting Back
- Taking time seriously in economics (I have a working paper with Leonard Nakamura on this out soon)
- Economies in space and time
- Review of The Moral Economists
An interesting mixture of lists (always popular), reviews and reflections.