It’s that time of year. Here they are, most-visited first.
1. Investment rats – massively visited, and massively followed up in many places.
2. Inequality, economics and politics – summary of a Piketty conference at the Bank of England
3. Capital and destiny – review of Thomas Piketty’s
4. Canada versus Minsky – review of
6. Not bowling alone – a review of(not !)
7. Economics books in 2014 – my annual preview of the catalogues for the year ahead. This year’s coming up soon!
8. The eclipse of capitalism – or maybe not – a review ofby Jeremy Rifkin
9. Festival of Economics – books associated with the Festival
10. Calling young economists who want to write – about the FT/McKinsey competition. I hope it had lots of entries.